Calendar images needed for 2017 Edition
Following on from the success of last year’s calendar, Warwick Printing are delighted to be once again asking local artists to submit their work for consideration for inclusion in our calendar for 2017.
As a sponsor of the current Warwickshire Open Studios we would like to invite artists taking part in this event and also members of the Leamington Studio Artists (LSA), to submit their artwork for consideration for use in the calendar – is this of interest to you? We print 500 copies of the calendar and start to circulate them in September, with the hope that this is the first calendar people receive. We will also send every successful artist 10 copies of the calendar for you to give out.
To be considered for the calendar please can you submit the following:
- Up to four images for consideration
- You must be able to supply high resolution (330dpi), high quality digital images as we are not in a position to take photographs of the original pieces ourselves.
- The original artwork can comprise painting (in any media), printmaking, drawing, photography and computer generated imagery.
- Please can you transfer the large files using the free to use file sharing website We Transfer (www.wetransfer.com), if you need guidance on this please call 01926 883355.
If successful your images will be used on a summary page within the calendar and for one of the months, which we believe best reflects your image. We also intend to use the images to promote both the calendar and the company on our website and in social media. Whenever we use your image we will ensure you are named alongside.
Please can you also provide (* – this information will appear next to your work in the calendar):
- Full name *
- The names of your artwork *
- Contact email and or Website (if available) *
- A couple of sentences about you or your work *
- Contact telephone and address
- Twitter account name (if available)for social media promotion
Please can you send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A total of 12 images will be selected
- Warwick Printing reserves the right to crop the digital images to ensure they fit the print area. This will be done by the in-house design team. The cropped image will be approximately square in dimension.
- The closing date for submissions is Wednesday 13th July 2016.
- Your images will then be considered by a team from Warwick Printing.
- We hope to notify you if you have been successful by Wednesday 20th July 2016.
- The calendars are distributed free of charge.
- Warwick Printing will not pay the artist for the use of the image.
- There is no charge for you to sub your images.
About Warwick Printing
Warwick Printing Company is a litho and digital printing company that was established in 1946. Throughout our 70 year history we have built a reputation for providing a reliable service and high quality solutions for clients based both locally and throughout the UK. Our facilities allow us to work within a wide range of product sectors for a variety of clients. We are a market leader in magazine printing and we have a growing portfolio of digital and commercial clients. We also offer a design service to support our customers in ensuring their print stands out from the crowd.