Experienced B1 Print Finisher | Litho | Warwickshire | Excellent Salary
An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced print finisher to join a well-established, busy family owned litho and digital printer based in Warwickshire.
Support is needed to run a range of finishing equipment.
You will be working a permanent double day shift – overtime available.
Producing a high turnover of quality B1 print.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join a well-respected player in the print arena.
As a Print Finisher, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running an array of finishing equipment including:
- Heidelberg Folders
- Muller Martini Stitchers
- Polar guillotines
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery and work area
- Working to strict deadlines
- Quality control
Key attributes required:
- Experience in commercial print finishing essential
- Background experience of above printing equipment preferred
- The capability to work to deadlines
- A quality aware approach to work
- Working in a challenging print production department
Please send your CV to:
Assistant Works Manager