We have an opportunity for an experienced print finisher with a general all-round knowledge of the commercial print finishing requirements. This company has got a team of highly skilled people who care and who create fantastic printed products. They devote time into understanding their clients’ needs, showing enthusiasm, patience and persistence creating outstanding results.
Ideally, applicants will have experience operating Muller equipment, lamination machinery, Sthal folders, guillotines to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines under pressure. We are looking for someone with a keen eye to detail, quality conscious and able to work under their own initiative and as well as part of a team. You must be highly capable and understand production systems and schedules.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You must be able to work well under pressure while maintain standards
- Good attitude and an aptitude for quality
- Working towards tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy
- To have good knowledge of the trade
- Good eye for detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- To be responsible for general cleanliness of the equipment and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
- Conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Double day shift 06:00 to 13:00 / 13:30 to 21:00
£ salary (Depending on Experience) + Overtime